Thursday, May 23, 2024

Trendy Bakers Twine~Masculine With Thanks Card

Hello all, I am back with another post for the Trendy Twine blog! This month we are spotlighting Bumblebee Trendy Twine, a bright, cheerful twist of black and yellow. It is such a versatile color! Today, I am sharing a masculine card with it.

The patterned papers are from DCWV's Honey Dear stack. I thought they were great for a guy card and the colors were a perfect match with Bumblebee Trendy Twine! The background paper was cut to 4"x5.25" and the yellow plaid strip was cut to 2''x4.75". I then matted the narrow strip with black cardstock cut to 2.25"x5" and cut one end at 1.25" to create both sides of the strip. The cut ends border the outer edges of the card. I used my Crop-A-Dile and 1/18" eyelets and 20" of Bumblebee Trendy Twine to create the lacing area. I did not adhere the yellow strip until after it was loosely laced, then once both sides were glued in place, I tightened the laces and tied a bow.

The focal point was created with a Kraft Bracket Card matted with a black die cut from CC stitched rounded rectangle dies. The toolbench stamp is retired from a SumMore Fun set called Handy Man and was stamped with SB.com Rainy Day ink. The sentiment was from the APB Greetings stamp set (on SALE for only $9!) and was stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. The Kraft Bracket Card was popped up with foam tape for a little extra dimension.

 If you are looking for more inspiration on what you can create with Bumblebee Trendy Twine, you can see some of my past projects using it HERE.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Kraft Bracket Card

Greetings stamp set (on SALE for only $9!)

You can also find Bumblebee in the Bumblebee Trendy Twine Sampler if you don't need a whole spool.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment: