Saturday, May 16, 2015

Fishing Card for Dad

Good morning!  Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine Blog and I am sharing a masculine themed card featuring the super versatile Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine.  It is on a great sale this month!
The Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine was absolutely perfect for the fishing line on my card.  The fishing pole and fish were cutting files by Hero Arts from the Silhouette store.  The patterned papers are from the Lakeside paper stack by Pebbles.
 I made the card look like a river bank scene.  I cut the grass by hand, and for the water I just tore strips of paper and distressed it a bit.

 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Selected top 3 at TTCRD!

Entering Here:
May 19 TTCRD
May 20 Word Art Wednesday
May 23 Little Scrap Pieces

17 comments:

  1. This could not be more perfect and what a fabulous way to show off that twine. LOVE It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a SUPER card Beth!!!!!!!
    Love how you used the TT :)
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Beth! I love how you did the water and the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks fabulous! The way you used the twine is so fun and creative! Gorgeous papers as well! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Beth! Perfect for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Father's Day card. I like how you added the twine for the line and your stapled corner is a neat touch. I like how it looks, but never think like that when I am creating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic fishing card! I love it! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! I love all of the details! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with TTCRD this week. Please come again tomorrow and join us again for our new "Anything goes" Challenge. I would love to have visitors on my Blog at ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card Beth!!!! It looks amazing and the details are wonderful... Perfect Father's day card or just a Happy Birthday! :) Have A Great DAY!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Lynn, IDCB Creative Team member

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so cool I just love anything fishing. so cool. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is ADORABLE!!! Love the twine on the fishing pole. Genius!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! Such a fun way to use the twine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a unique, fun card! It turned out great! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays :)
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete