Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Cross Cards

Hello all!  Here are the cards that I gave out to all the family for Easter.  I know, I am a day late, but I didn't want to spoil the surprise by posting these before they would have gotten them!
 This SVG file is from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons and it is called Easter Cross.  I think it looks like a gorgeous stained glass window!  All of those pieces are placed separately, which does take a bit of time, especially when making 10!  I popped up the cross on some foam tape for a little extra dimension.
 I kept the rest of the card simple, no sentiment on the front as I didn't want to detract from the beauty and reverence of the card front.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. They're all Beautiful Beth! They certainly didn't need a sentiment that's for sure! I hope you all have a blessed Easter! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! The background looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! I know your family loved these!!

    You have been busy since I last visited!! so much wonderful talent for a busy Mom!! So happy for you to have this great hobby!!

    Have a wonderful week!

    BIG (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete