Saturday, April 09, 2016

Trendy Twine~Spring Gift

Good morning my crafty friends! Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog. This month, we are spotlighting the GORGEOUS Grape Fizz Trendy Twine.
I created this sweet gift using a Medium Candy Bag.  It fit a half sheet of Jamberry nail wraps for a gift perfectly!  For the topper, I used DCWV's Bouquet De Fleur paper stack and made a multi-layer flower.  I used loops of the Grape Fizz Trendy Twine on the layers of the flower.  For the center of the flower, I added a button and wound Lemon Tart Trendy Twine on it.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:



If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
(The Jamberry wrap I used in the gift bag is called Ombre Lotus.)

Entering Here:

11 comments:

  1. I love the pretty topper! Such a sweet gift idea!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project Beth!! Love those flowers and the pretty wraps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So PRETTY! LOVE that flower and the way you added in the twine...Awesome!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty package! I love how you added the gorgeous flower with the twine! Such pretty papers too and that bling is the perfect finishing touch! Awesome job on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great gift idea and beautiful flower. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Beth, this is FABULOUS! what a great packaging idea!
    Have a terrific day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! I wish you would have posted a picture of you wearing these nail wraps! what a fun idea!! my granddaughter would love this!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I love that flower! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Pink & Main Challenges.
    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Pink & Main, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your wonderful creation! Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge! Pam M. Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete