Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Patriots Birthday Card

 Hello all!  I am glad to be back posting again after not posting for a few days.  This last weekend was absolutely crazy!  We had 3 family Christmases to attend, two of my boys' birthdays as well as a funeral.  Then the school's Christmas concert was last night, so now, HOPEFULLY, I will have a semi-normal schedule back!  Anyway, here is the card I made for my 11 year old's birthday :)
I simply traced the Patriots image in SCAL 4.  I used vinyl scraps for the white word, red on the hat, and gray face.  The rest of the card was created with red, white, and blue Recollections cardstock.  I popped the die cut up with foam tape.  The white base was cut using a GMD Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and I embellished with GMD Patriotic Sparkle enamel dots and gridiron washi tape.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Super fun birthday card! I'm sure this was a hit! Wow, you had a crazy busy weekend, just a few more days and hopefully things will get back to a more normal pace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just looks AWESOME Beth!! What a Cool Masculine card or the perfect card for any sports fan! :) Sounds like a busy weekend... The Holidays tend to be that way! hahaha Hopefully, you all had fun and that would be the best part if you did! ;) I hope your boys had wonderful Birthdays too... PS Don't be in such a hurry to get back to blogland! LOL Enjoy the holidays.. Big HUGS!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete