Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Christmas Cookie Box

Hello all and happy Wednesday!   I am sharing this cute cookie box I decorated on the Trendy Twine blog today.
I started out by stamping stars on the Kraft window box using Chalk White VersaMark ink.  After that was dry, I formed the box and added the monster cookie.  The tag was created by stamping and heat embossing a sentiment from APB Merry & Bright stamps onto a Cranberry Tag-It.  I layered that with a Green Gingham Tag-It, added holly leaves, Frosted Cranberry sequins, a Candy Cane Trendy Page Dot, and snow marker details.  The finishing touch was wrapping the box with Berry Trendy Twine.
Here is a look at the box without the tag, so you can see what the clear window looks like.  The cookie I placed inside was a bit smaller side, measuring approximately 2.5".  It fit perfectly!
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute treat box! I love how you stamped the stars on the box! Those window boxes look so adorable and I love how the cookies fit perfectly! And those tags are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, fun & Yummy!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay lets get one thing out of the way.... That cookie looks so YUMMY!! HAHA

    This box is just so cute, with it's stamped stars and gorgeous twine and adorable tag and holly! SO creative and FUN!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a yummy and pretty treat :)

    ReplyDelete