Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Poinsettia Christmas Card

Good morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses stamps from Raisin Boat's Dear Santa stamp set.
The poinsettia and pinecone stamped images were watercolored with Distress Inks and fussy cut out.
Isn't that postage stamp so cute?  The patterned papers I used are from DCWV's Merry Memories stack, and the rectangle dies are from Scrapbook Outlet.  Adhesives used include ATG, Scotch foam tape, and Scotch Tacky glue.
Remember, we have this Mood Board Challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the papers you used and the fun stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So PRETTY Beth! Beautiful papers and the coloring of the poinsettia is lovely!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete