Monday, June 04, 2018

Outta This World Box Card

Happy Monday morning!  I am on the SVG Attic blog today with this space themed box card and envelope.  I wanted to make something special for a nephew's birthday, and this is what I decided on.
I used the box card and envelope files from SVGA Outta This World.  I mainly used solid colord cardstock on everything.  Isn't that space scene fun?!
I stamped the sentiment from Pretty Cute Stamps with VersaFine black ink on the cloud.  I assembled everything with Craft Tacky Glue and used foam tape to pop up the cloud.  The best part is that it all folds flat to ship in the included envelope!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

6 comments:

  1. So cool and cute!!! Love the space scene you've got going on! Super fun card for your nephew!!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool and fun!! Love the fun design & scene too! He will love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M



    ReplyDelete
  3. This box card is really neat! I love the envelope too!

    I am having a prize giveaway on my blog, stop by if you would like to enter to win!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool box card! The space theme is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son would love this explosion box, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your box card is out of this world...love your creativity!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete