Friday, June 22, 2018

SumMore Fun Mood Board #31

Happy Friday! Today is the start of a new challenge at the SumMore Fun blog with a new mood board (you can see it at the bottom of this post). Here is what I created for inspiration!
My inspiration came from the wedding cake image on the mood board.  I used Victorine Originals' Cake stamp on the front.  I stamped it with VersaMark ink on kraft and added white and pink embossing powder to it for heat embossing.  I die cut the rectangular panels and popped it up with foam tape.  The washi tape in the background was the perfect addition to add some elegance to the front.
 The inside is stamped with Victorine Originals' Best Wishes stamp in Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  I also added two pieces of the washi tape to tie in the front of the card.

Here is a look at the current mood board:
You can enter using the theme, pictures, or colors. Lots of choices! Head on over to the SumMore Fun blog and check out their challenge post. You have two weeks to enter your project/s. We can't wait to see your take on the current Mood Board.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store


You can find me at these links on Social Media:


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Beth. The washi tape is really pretty and I love that you used inside the card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! The addition of the washi tape looks awesome and I really like the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just so lovely and elegant my friend . Thank you for the discount to the store .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Beth! That cake stamp is very elegant!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete