Saturday, June 09, 2018

Star Graduation Card

Hello all!  I was in need of one more graduation card, so off to work I went making it!  Die Cuttin' Divas had a sketch that I decided to follow for inspiration, so I am entering it in their challenge.
Supplies used include:  GMD Double Stitched In & Out Cut Star dies, washi tape, patterned paper, Kaisercraft stamp set, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, scraps of vinyl, Graduation Cap Card svg file from SnapDragon Snippets (grad hat was cut at 2" wide), and black nuvo crystal drops.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

7 comments:

  1. Cute grad card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous graduation card! Thank you for joining our “June’s Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love how you used a start shape:) Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this take on the sketch with the shadow star! Very cool grad card! Thanks for playing along with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous! I love the star shape! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fantastic graduation card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this graduation card, fabulous!!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete