Friday, October 12, 2018

SumMore Fun Sketch Challenge

Hello my crafty friends!  Today is the start of a new challenge at SumMore Fun.  This time, it is a sketch challenge.  You can see it at the end of this post.  I created this card with the brand new You Can stamp set that was just released yesterday!  I love that this set is directed towards cancer encouragement, but can be used for so much more.
I made a panel of white cardstock and stamped the YOU CAN sentiment using Distress Oxides in Candied Apple, Broken China, and Twisted Citron and my stamp platform.  I used washi tape to mask off the letters I didn't want stamped, then removed the washi tape after the ink was on the stamp and stamped!  I then added patterned paper on the lower portion of the panel.
The circles were die cut using stitched circle dies.  I stamped the "do it" sentiment in black, then added dots of Glossy Accents around it on the blue circle.  Both the blue circle and the whole You Can panel were popped up with fun foam.
Here is the sketch to use to join our challenge:

Here is a look at the new You Can stamp set that I used!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth!
    What a cute card. I had fun playing along in this challenge. But you know me....and I always pile a lot on my cards. LOL But it's a fun challenge and I'll try to play along as much as possible.

    I did apply for a GDT spot as well, but never heard anything. Perhaps my style is not what they are looking for. But I hope you find some terrific stampers. The stamps carried at Sum More Fun are really cute.

    Hope all is well with you. I'd love to have you stop by and see the card I made for the challenge if you get a chance. Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete