Monday, October 01, 2018

50 Years Card

Hello all!  Happy first day of October :)  Today I am sharing a 50th anniversary card that I recently created.  
The patterned papers I used are from The Paper Studio's Simple Elegance 4.5"x6.5" paper pad.  The bottom paper was cut at 4x4" and I cut down 1.5" from the center top.  I folded each side down to add the white contrast.  The heart was cut from GMD Lacey Lattice Heart die and was popped up with foam tape.  The 50 years was a TPS Stick-a-bilites that I purchased at 75% off earlier this year.  I embellished the card with a tie of white seam binding.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Beth!

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card,such a pretty design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, how Pretty Beth! Beautiful Anniversary card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. I love it.
    Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! The design is so gorgeous as are those papers! It looks os elegant!

    ReplyDelete