Thursday, October 04, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Halloween Treat Chutes

Hello all and happy Thursday! I am sharing the treat bags I made for the Trendy Twine blog today. This month we are showcasing Gray Licorice Trendy Twine, which is perfect for Halloween, and Skinny Candy Chutes.  I paired the two of those together in these Halloween treats!
I filled the Skinny Candy Chutes with candy corn and embellished with Gray Licorice Trendy Twine wrapped around the chute and attached a Lemon Tag-It.  The Lemon Tag-It comes with one hole punched in it, but I added another one to the opposite side of the tag so I could have both sides secured with the Trendy Twine.  I added Lime Orangesicle Trendy Page Dots around the holes on the tag-it.  The sentiments were stamped from the APB Happy Halloween stamp set and the finishing touch was adding bat sequins from Lime Licorice Batty Sequins.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. These are very cute! I love the black twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun treats! I like the unique way you added the tag with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! I love the extra hole you made to be able to thread the twine through. I'm going to have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Beth! Adorable tag and perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete