Wednesday, November 14, 2018

For You Rose Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses SumMore Fun's A Rose By Any Other Name stamp set.
I stamped the image and sentiment on watercolor paper using my stamp platform and Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I then brushed Sparkling Unicorn Spit (samples) on my craft mat and spritzed them with water then tapped my paper into the colors.  The colors I used were Starling Sasha, Violet Vulture, and Golden Gosling.  I then used a thin paintbrush to paint the roses with Violet Vulture Unicorn Spit and some of the other elements with Golden Gosling Unicorn Spit.  Click on the picture below for it to zoom in so you can see how beautiful the sparkle is with the Sparkling Unicorn Spit!!
To finish the card off, I matted the stamped panel with black and patterned cardstock, then added purple enamel dots and Glitter Pink Pearl Pen dots which added just a little more sparkle and shine to it!

Remember, we have a monthly challenge going on right right now in the SumMore Fun Creations Facebook group!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. WOW! SO PRETTY! I LOVE the assortment of splatters in the background... Wonderful color combination.... Just Lovely Beth! Have a great Day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! The color combination is so gorgeous and I love how the splatters coordinate with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty I love the splatters in the background .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete