Monday, November 19, 2018

Tiny Treat Boxes

Hello everyone!  Today I am posting for the SVG Attic blog.  I created these tiny treat boxes using SVG Attic's Mini Treat Place Card file.
The original file creates a box that is only 1.25" tall, but I enlarged these just a bit so they could hold a little more.  The papers I used are all from DCWV's Red & White Christmas stack.  The design is super simple to assemble, but directions can be found HERE if you need them!
The tags are included with this file and I stamped them with VersaMark ink and sentiments from APB Merry & Bright stamp set.  I heat embossed them with silver glitter embossing powder for a bit of sparkle and shine.  I then tied them to the wrap around the box with Peppermint Stick and Stormy Trendy Twines.  Inside the boxes I added money and Hershey's Kisses.  These will make great stocking stuffers for Christmas!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea - think I might have to scraplift this ;-) And the paper is gorgeous….yes yes I bought it too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are so cute! I made Thanksgiving treat bags on my blog today . After seeing yours I think I will add some tags .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute treat boxes! Those papers are so gorgeous and I love how you dressed them up with the twine and sentiment tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty! I LOVE the papers you used to create those boxes! Wonderful gift giving idea! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete