Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine~Contemporary Thankful Card

Hello all and happy Tuesday!  I am sharing the "thankful" card I made for the Trendy Twine blog today. This month we are showcasing Orangesicle Trendy Twine
I started with some fun contemporary patterned papers from DCWV's Peachy Keen stack.  I wanted the sentiment from APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set to be the focal point, so I stamped it in black ink on a Mango Tag-It, then layered that on a White Tag-It.  I added a Lime Orangesicle Trendy Page Dot to the tag then tied Orangesicle Trendy Twine through the hole.
I wrapped three strands of Orangesicle Trendy Twine around the light gray cardstock to add a little more visual interest to the card.  To embellish, I glued Pink Diamonds Sparkling Gems and Autumn Sequins on the lower right corner.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. I love your background and the colors! It's a wonderful card Beth! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colors! The bright and cheery papers are so fun! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just such a fun card! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete