Sunday, April 14, 2019

Flip & Fold Birthday Card

Hello all!  My mother-in-law celebrated her birthday last week and I knew I wanted to make an extra special card for her.  I ran across this tutorial for a flip & fold card and knew it would be perfect to make!
I started out with the DCWV Meet Me In Paris stack.  It is so gorgeous!  I had a hard time deciding what paper to use.  Since it is double sided it was perfect for this style of card.  I also used solid cardstock in cream and olive green.  I used a GMD floral frame die and a simple flower die, a sentiment stamp from Raisin Boat's Flourishing Thoughts stamp set, GMD Passion Pink clear enamel dots and a bow of Pink Limeade Trendy Twine on the front for the focal point.
Here is the card all opened up.  Isn't it beautiful?!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I hope your MIL enjoyed the card! Itis BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The design is absolutely gorgeous and I just love all of the beautiful papers you used! I'm sure your mother-in-law totally love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty and Happy Belated birthday to your MIL! Your flip fold looks wonderful - I don't think I've ever made one like this before... I should try it out one of these days - :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure she loved it! It is just beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete