Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Coffee Cup Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The coffee themed card I am sharing with you uses Raisin Boat's Guilty Pleasures stamp set.  It is an awesome set!
I started off by stamping the image in Versafine Onyx Black ink, then watercolored it with Distress Inks in Weathered Wood, Antique Linen, Mowed Lawn, and Vintage Photo.  When it was dry, I die cut it with a GMD pleated lace square die.  I used OWH sketch #6 for the layout of the card.  I really wanted to use fun patterned papers and so I went with Echo Park's For the Record 2 6x6 pad.  I added a sentiment from the same Guilty Pleasures stamp set at the bottom, once again, stamped in black.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! I love the coffee them! The block design with the papers looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! Love the different patterns in each corner and the cool coffee cup!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete