Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Foxy Birthday Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses SumMore Fun's Foxy Lady stamp set.
I stamped the fox image from Foxy Lady stamp set with VersaFine Onyx Black ink onto white cardstock and watercolored it with Distress Oxide inks in Rusty Hinge and Black Soot.  Once it was dry, I die cut it with a stitched circle die and matted it with another circle die cut.  The patterned papers are from DCWV's Natural stack.  I added some Creamy Pumpkin Trendy Twine to the banner and added GMD Sophisticated Enamel Dots as accents.
For the sentiment, I wasn't sure how well it would stamp on the metallic circles of the patterned paper, but it turned out great!  I used the embossing buddy on the paper, then stamped the sentiment from the Foxy Lady stamp set with VersaMark using my stamp platform.  When embossing, I like to re-stamp 2 or 3 times to make sure I have total coverage!  I then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Here is what the entire BRAND NEW Foxy Lady stamp set looks like!  Isn't it so cute?!
Also available with this new release are Foxy Lady stickersdigi papers6x6 papers and 12x12 papers!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. Your fox is darling and your coloring looks awesome!! Super sweet card! Have a wonderful Easter!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! The fox image is so sweet and the papers bring everything together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute fox!! Super DUPER cute my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete