Thursday, May 23, 2019

Feminine Congrats Card

This is going to be a week for me to post all the graduation cards I made this year :)  If you missed yesterday's post, you can see it here, plus I will have another graduation card tomorrow to share.
 I really, REALLY loved how this card turned out!  The gorgeous papers are from DCWV's Hello Darlin' stack.  The stamp set is Pink and Main's Congrats and I stamped it with VersaFine Onyx Black and heat embossed with clear powder.  I used three different kinds of oval dies and popped them up with foam tape.  Embellishments include white seam binding and GMD Rose Garden enamel dots.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful Graduation card! I can see why you like it! The colors are fabulous and I love the Congrats die! So pretty and feminine. Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the colors and paper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete