Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Rocket Grad Card

Good Morning!  Happy first day of May!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Raisin Boat Opportunity Knocks stamp set.  It is a great set for graduations and other school related projects.
This card started with watercolor paper and did an acrylic block watercolor technique (you can see a video with a how-to here) and Distress Inks in Fired Brick, Mustard Seed, and Salty Ocean.  Once dry, I stamped the rocket and sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I used my embossing buddy on the top of the paper, then stamped the stars with VersaMark and heat embossed them with white powder.  I added doodles with black and white gel pens.  The only embellishments were Pearl Pens in black, blue, and red.  Products also used on this card include ATG, solid colored cardstock, and GMD Stitched rectangle dies.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. Super fun card! The background colors look amazing, I love the bright and cheery design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so cool Beth! Totally love the doodling as a frame border! Awesome card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute & fun!! Love the cool background.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete