Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day Quilt Card

Good Morning and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!  Today I am posting on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Raisin Boat Marvelous Mom stamp set.  This set is one that I fell in love with for the INSIDE sentiments it has.
 As you can see, the outside of my card simply has the word "Mom" stamped on it from the Marvelous Mom stamp set.  I wanted the whole card to have a simple cozy feel to it :)  Other products used on the card front include a SDS Quilt Mini SVG (also part of the retired SVG Attic Quilt Patch Minnies set), DCWV Country Floral cardstock, vellum, square lace die, Twisted Lime Trendy Twine, Skittles embellishments, and a scissors charm.  Adhesives include ATG, Scotch Tacky Glue, and mini Glue Dots.
 Now check out the inside with the awesome sentiments that are included in the Marvelous Mom stamp set.  Perfect, right?!  No need to try to think up the perfect thing to write to your mom, this stamp set has you covered!
 Here is a close up of the Marvelous Mom stamp set so you can see all the amazing sentiments it has in it.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
SumMore Fun Stamp Rental Site

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card my friend! I hope that you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on this card Beth! So Pretty and beautiful sentiment!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete