Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Back To School Card

A new school year is upon us, so that is the theme for the card I am sharing today on the SumMore Fun blog.  I used Victorine Originals Back To School set to create it.  That stamp set is available in red rubber OR digital stamp format.
This card is 5"x7", which is larger than the A2 size I typically make.  I started with a white panel of cardstock and stamped the sentiment in black, then the school supplies with different colors of Distress Oxide inks.  I used Black Soot Distress Oxide to blend the edges of the white cardstock, then added the ribbon and enamel dots.
I added several scrap pieces of cardstock onto the red card base to bring out the colors of the school supplies.  Once those were adhered, I added the white cardstock piece with ATG.  

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

5 comments:

  1. Cute back to school card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card,love the details.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so fun and colorful! Perfect as a back to school card! I really like that ribbon as it gives a little extra POP!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's back to school time already. This is a very cute card!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! The background looks so amazing! This is perfect for back to school!

    ReplyDelete