Thursday, August 08, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Summer Candy Chutes

Good morning and happy Thursday!  I have these fun summery treats on the Trendy Twine blog today.  We are trying to squeeze in every last bit of fun before school starts in one week, so I decided to make these treats for my boys. I used this month's spotlight products of Biggie Candy Chutes and Classic Navy Trendy Twine to make them.
As you can see, I added M&M's to the Biggie Candy Chutes.  They hold a lot!  These will be sure to make my boys VERY happy :)  To the outside of the chutes, I used mini Glue Dots to adhere images from the Fun In The Sun printables.  Those are ONLY $1 for a very short time, so make sure to grab them while they are on sale!
I decided to make a rope out of the Classic Navy Trendy Twine using a Sizzix Twist & Style tool.  I really like how it turned out!  I wrapped it around the chutes then added a few Frosted Cranberry sequins with micro Glue Dots.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:




Also, check out this lovely In The Navy Trendy Twine Sampler:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I'm sure your sons will love them . Enjoy your last week of summer .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable and ooh, so yummy! Your boys will enjoy these sweet treats!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect little back to school treats!

    ReplyDelete