Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Teacup Hello Card

Hello all!  Welcome to another Wednesday.  I am on the SumMore Fun blog today with this card.  I used two stamp sets on it called Sundri's High Tea, and Flourishing Thoughts.
I created the card base with lots of patterned papers from Crate Paper's Pretty Party 6x6 paper pad, then went into the stamping.  In the top corner, I used navy blue ink to stamp two single roses from Sundri's High Tea.  I then colored them in with white gel pen so they would pop a little more off of the paper.
The focal point of the card consists of a teacup I stamped from Sundri's High Tea in navy blue on a white paper, then fussy cut it and popped it up on the doily.  I wanted a sentiment on the card, so I die cut two small tags and stamped a rose in tan from Sundri's High Tea on the small one and the "Hello" sentiment from Flourishing Thoughts in navy blue on the larger tag.  I added Totally Navy Trendy Twine to the tags then adhered them to the card with ATG.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely vintage design! The tea cup has an elegance design to it. Very pretty Beth! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little roses. Definitely felt like the old style vintage tea cups! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is very pretty!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete