Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Autumn Leaves Card

Hello and happy Wednesday!  Once again, it's my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  I used this month's free with $50 SumMore Fun purchase stamp set to create this card.  It is Raisin Boat's Arboretum Leaves set and you have today and tomorrow to take advantage of that deal!
Using a stamp platform, I stamped the leaves from the Arboretum Leaves set onto white paper using Distress Oxide Inks in the following colors:  Aged Mahogany, Fired brick, Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, and Peeled Paint.  Once dry, I cut them out with my Brother Scan N Cut with a 0.4 offset.  I added a white matted DCWV Gold threaded Burlap paper banner to the front of the card base.  I glued the yellow, orange, and burgundy leaves down, then popped up the green leaf with foam tape and added Trendy Twine in the following colors, Totally Pumpkin, Totally Lemon, and Totally Red.
At the bottom of the card, I stamped a sentiment from that stamp set in brown ink, then added three dots of Gold Pearl Pen to finish it off.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments: