Friday, October 25, 2019

T-Rex Shaped Card

Hello all!  Just a quick post from me today of this adorable dinosaur card I made for one of my nephews.  The svg I used is from SnapDragon Snippets.  Or if you have the retired SVG Attic set called Dino Party it can be found in there too.
I used BoBunny patterned paper for the card itself, then accented with solid colored cardstock.  The circles on the cheeks were simply punched with circle punches.  I also added brown chalk ink around the edges of the cut pieces to add some visual interest.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Adorable dinosaur card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMHECK! Sooooo Stinkin' CUTE!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card Beth!

    I've just made some but added a back panel so that they can stand up on the shelf. I hope it's OK to CASE your idea for the adorable circle accents on the cheeks, they make him look extra happy - THANK YOU for the INSPIRATION :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go right ahead! I am happy you found inspiration with my card!

      Delete