Thursday, October 10, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Halloween Treat Envelopes

Good morning!   It's Levi again, posting for the Trendy Twine blog. This time I made some tasty Halloween treats!
I started with 5x5 pieces of paper from DCWV's Spooky Halloween stack. Using the envelope punch board, I punched and scored at 2 inches. Once I folded on the score lines you have to add a glue dot to keep the front flap shut.
To finish them off you wrap the twine around the center. The colors of Trendy Twine I used were Totally PumpkinOrangesicleTotally Black, and Gray Licorice. A snack sized Hershey's bar fits perfectly inside. That is how you make a Halloween treat holder.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween treat envelopes!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Levi! They are perfect little treat gifts! I really like the pattern papers you picked!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Levi ! Thanks to you and your mom for sharing !

    ReplyDelete