Friday, November 08, 2019

Gift Card Gifting with Annie's Paper Boutique

Gift Cards are popular for gift giving, especially during the holidays. The Trendy Gals and Theresa have each created some beautiful GC holders using Trendy Twine, Packaging, and Christmas stamps.  Make sure to stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see them all!  This is a great way to add a little handmade touch to the gift. You can find all of these goodies at Annie’s Paper Boutique.  Here is the one I created:
I wanted to stick with a rustic Christmas theme, so I started with a Kraft Paper Pocket and created word art on it by stamping sentiments from the APB Merry & Bright stamp set in brown all over it.  I stamped the Happy Christmas sentiment in red on natural cardstock and glued a border and bow of Cherry Latte Trendy Twine on it.  That rectangle was popped up with foam tape for extra visual interest.  For a little extra sparkle, I added some sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley.
To create the tag, I trimmed a Natural Tag-It then rounded the bottom corners.  I stamped a star from the APB Merry Christmas stamp set in red and the words from the APB Merry & Bright stamp set in brown.  I added a couple of sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley, and a Cherry Latte Trendy Page Dot. Once I added the gift card inside (it was a perfect fit!) I punched a hole in the top of the Kraft Paper Pocket to add the tag with a tassel of Cherry Latte Trendy Twine.
Doesn't this project make you smile? Imagine that smile on your loved ones’ faces when they receive a personal yet versatile gift like one of these. You can find all of the different kinds of Paper Pockets HERE.
Now is the best time to stock up on any of the Annie's Paper Boutique Christmas stamp sets that you don't have yet.  Through this weekend they are only $12 each with free U.S. shipping!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Cute gift pocket!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I LOVE everything about this. Of course, kraft is my color, but all the fun details look amazing.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Duper CUTE Beth! I love the sentiments stamped all over the kraft pocket!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute! My sister loves to do crafts! I'll have to tell her to stop over. Pinning! xo

    ReplyDelete