Sunday, November 17, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Happy Birthday Lesley!

Hello all!  Today the Trendy Twine DT and GDT are letting Lesley, the owner of Annie's Paper Boutique, how much she means to us on her birthday!!  Make sure to head over to the Trendy Twine blog to see the projects the other ladies have created.  I sent her a fun fold Hello Kitty card and gift certificate holder.
I made a triangle fold intersecting birthday card using THIS tutorial.  The papers are from a Cricut Hello Kitty package.  I created the Hello Kitty SVG in my SCAL4 software and cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo.  The scalloped circle and patterned paper within it were cut with manual dies.  I also used a manual die from Pink and Main for the lace border.   
The Hello tag was created with supplies from Annie's Paper Boutique which includes:  White Metal Rim Tag, Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dot, Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine and a sentiment stamp from APB Smile stamp set.  The finishing touches were Raspberry Cupcake sequins, Pink Diamond Sparkling Gems, and some Wink of Stella glitter on the hairbow.
Here is what the card looks like opened up.  I added an insert that was die cut with a scalloped rectangle die and stamped with more sentiments from the APB Smile stamp set.
Next up, the gift certificate holder!  I printed a GC off from Amazon, folded it and slid it into a Biggie Glassine Bag.  I added a topper of Hello Kitty paper then decided a tag would be the perfect touch!
The supplies I used for the tag include:  Large Pink Tag-ItPink Midnight Trendy Page DotRaspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine and a sentiment stamp from APB You've Got Mail stamp set. To the bottom of the Tag-It, I added another lace die cut and strip of Hello Kitty paper.  The finishing touches were Raspberry Cupcake sequinsPink Diamond Sparkling Gems and I simply stapled it to the bag topper.
I hope you enjoyed this gift set and that Lesley does too!  Make sure to stop by the Trendy Twine Blog to leave her some birthday love.  Have a wonderfully crafty day!


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

8 comments:

  1. Adorable card and gift card holder!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card & gift!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I really like the fold on it and the paper is adorable! Great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying again, sorry if this is duplicated my computer decided to reboot lol. Gorgeous card and gift card holder, I do love My Little Kitty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kitty!! this was my daughter's favorite!! when she was a little girl : ) Darling little duo! : )

    Have a wonderful week : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gift set turned out so cute!!! Love the hello kitty papers you used!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love this, Beth. It's beautiful. You added so many gorgeous details. I can't wait to pick up my happy mail tomorrow. It's going to be so awesome!

    Thank you so much for making my birthday extra happy. This was a total surprise since we had already talked about it. (Haha)

    Love Ya!
    Lesley

    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! I love the Hello Kitty theme!

    ReplyDelete