Monday, November 25, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Thankful Note Card

Good morning!  Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog.  With Thanksgiving only a couple days away, I thought a thankful themed note card would be very appropriate for this post.
I started with a Natural Scallop Note Card with Kraft Small Envelope.  I stamped images from APB Hello Fall Planner Stamp set using Distress Oxides in Fired Brick, Peeled Paint and Spiced Marmalade.  The sentiment stamp is from the APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set and was stamped in brown ink.  I inked around the outside with brown chalk ink, tied some Orange Truffle Trendy Twine around it and adhered some Autumn Sequins.
I even decorated the Kraft Small Envelope with the images from the APB Hello Fall Planner Stamp set!  I also thought these notecards would be adorable as place cards for special occasions...what do you think?

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

2 comments: