Sunday, May 31, 2020

4th of July Birthday Card

Happy Sunday! For a while I will be posting for the SumMore Fun blog on Sundays instead of my regular Wednesdays. We will be having weekend promos in which a certain stamp set will be free with your order of $35+. Awesome, right?! This weekend, through Monday, you can get the Raisin Boat Red, White & Blue stamp set at no cost if you make a $35+ order.  Here is what I made for inspiration:
I started with a white piece of cardstock and stamped the fireworks image from the Red, White & Blue set with VersaMark.  Two of them I heat embossed with gold powder, and the other 3 I embossed with a silver glitter powder.  I love how the gold looked on the white, but once the ink blending took place, the silver glitter was definitely more showy.  I then used Distress Oxides in Fossilized Amber, Candied Apple, and Blueprint Sketch to blend with brushes on the fireworks.  I then came back in with Chipped Sapphire DO to fill in the rest of the night sky, then blended Black Soot DO around the outside edge.  I also sealed the ink with a few light sprays of Mod Podge matte clear acrylic sealer so the ink wouldn't rub off.
 The sentiment stamp was also from Red, White & Blue, I simply masked off the USA at the bottom right portion of the stamp since this is going to be for my dad whose birthday is July 4th!  Once stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink, I heat embossed the sentiment with black powder.  I wound Celebration Trendy Twine in a circle and glued it to the card front before adhering the sentiment banner with foam tape.  The final touches were GMD New Years Sparkle enamel dots.

Here is a look at the Red, White & Blue stamp set:
How do you get it for free?? To claim this deal, simply add Red, White & Blue to your shopping cart and continue shopping at SumMore Fun. Once your order *excluding* Red, White & Blue reaches a subtotal of $35, Red, White & Blue will automatically be marked down!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

No comments:

Post a Comment