Sunday, May 24, 2020

Strawberry Daiquiri Card

Happy Sunday!   For a while I will be posting for the SumMore Fun blog on Sundays instead of my regular Wednesdays.  We will be having weekend promos in which a certain stamp set will be free with your order of $35+.  Awesome, right?!  This weekend, through Monday, you can get the Raisin Boat Guilty Pleasures at no cost if you make a $35+ order.  Here is what I made for inspiration:
I started by stamping the strawberry daiquiri and swirl stamp over and over on an entire 8.5x11" sheet of red cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black ink.  That way I can make 4 of these cards!  I added white gel pen accents and glitter green Wink Of Stella pen to add color to the stamped red paper.
After die cutting the red and green layers with Gina Marie Designs dies, I stamped another daiquiri onto white cardstock and colored it in with Tombow Markers.  I die cut and layered that with Cottage Cutz dies.  I popped the oval up with foam tape and added two horizontal banners, one with a sentiment from the Guilty Pleasures stamp set, and the other a pink that matched the colored daiquiri.  The finishing touch was three GMD Winter Sparkle enamel dots.  Don't you just love all the bits of sparkle and shine on this card?!
Here is a look at the Guilty Pleasures stamp set:
How do you get it for free?? To claim this deal, simply add Guilty Pleasures to your shopping cart and continue shopping at SumMore Fun. Once your order *excluding* Guilty Pleasures reaches a subtotal of $35, Guilty Pleasures will automatically be marked down!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

No comments:

Post a Comment