Sunday, May 17, 2020

Crocus Craving Stamps Free with Purchase!

Hello friends!  For a while I will be posting for the SumMore Fun blog on Sundays instead of my regular Wednesdays.  We will be having weekend promos in which a certain stamp set will be free with your order of $35+.  Awesome, right?!  This weekend, through Monday, you can get the SMF Crocus Craving stamp set at no cost if you make a $35+ order.  Here is what I made for inspiration:

I stamped the large flower from Crocus Craving in black onto watercolor cardstock.  Using a post-it note, I masked off the bottom of the crocus bud stamp and also stamped it onto the paper with a stamp platform.  I then watercolored the image with Scrapbook.com hybrid inks in Rubber Ducky, Mardi Gras, and Pine.  The sentiment is also from the Crocus Craving set.  I mounted the image onto gradient colors of purple cardstock that were die cut with GMD stitched rectangle dies.  To finish the card, I added three small rhinestones in the top right corner.

Here is a look at the Crocus Craving stamp set:
How do you get it for free?? To claim this deal, simply add Crocus Craving to your shopping cart and continue shopping at SumMore Fun.  Once your order *excluding* Crocus Craving reaches a subtotal of $35, Crocus Craving will automatically be marked down!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

No comments:

Post a Comment