Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Teacher Appreciation Memo Pads

Hello all!  I am just sharing a quick post today with what I gave to my elementary kids' teachers this week for Teacher Appreciation Week.  I think we all agree that teachers are amazing people who deserve our gratitude all the time, but I am thankful that they have a week that is especially for them!
These pocket notepad holders were not my original idea, I found the tutorial on YouTube from Lyric Lover Crafts.  Be sure to check out her video!  The main measurements are 8.5"x5.25" scored at 4 and 4.5".  The front and back covers measure 3.75"x5" and the inside pockets measure a little less than 4"wide x 4" tall.  For the pockets, I applied them with a thin line of Bearly Art glue on the sides and bottom, leaving the top open so the memo pads could slip in.
I used a variety of papers for them including DCWV, The Paper Studio, and Kingston Crafts. The personalization on the front was easily done using Oracal 651 vinyl, SCAL and my Cameo with the Gantic font on the memo pad pictured above.

You can see that it holds two 3.5"x5" note pads from the Dollar Tree and they are removable so the holder can be re-used if desired.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea for teachers!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete