Thursday, May 06, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~Princess Birthday Card

Hello all!  Today I am posting for the Trendy Twine blog with this sweet birthday card I created for my niece.  It features our Trendy Twine twist of the month, Totally Raspberry.
The idea for this card came from the Echo Park All Girl 6x6 paper pad.  I thought that princess paper was perfect! For the background, I used GMD scalloped stitched rectangle and stitched rectangle dies.  The scallops were perfect for wrapping Totally Raspberry Trendy Twine around!  The focal point was a collection of stamps from Raisin Boat's Party Princess set and colored with Artify alcohol markers.  I added embellishments of Totally Raspberry Trendy Twine to the party hat and skirt of the princess.  The oval die cuts were from Cottage Cutz.  The sentiment was from the NEW APB Greetings stamp set and for the finishing touches, I added a little sparkle with Cotton Candy sequins and Star Dust Stickles.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


You can also find Totally Raspberry in the Rosy and Raspberry Cupcake Samplers. 


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment: