Friday, May 14, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~SheetLoad of Teacher Appreciation Cards

Hello all!  Welcome to a bonus post for the Trendy Twine blog!  In addition to my normal posts, this month I am also sharing cards that don't use the featured monthly color of Trendy Twine, but use other Annie's Paper Boutique products.  For this post, I made a SheetLoad of teacher appreciation cards.  Of course, teachers deserve thanks year round, but last week was the official teacher appreciation week and I hope these put a smile on my kids' teachers' faces!
These cards were pretty quick to put together since I used the May 2021 SheetLoad of Cards template from Call Me Crafty Al.  The patterned papers were from Doodlebug Design School Days 6x6 pad.  
The Kraft and Leaf Green Tag-Its from Annie's Paper Boutique made the tag portion of the card sketch easy peasy, plus they worked great for the sentiment.  Believe it or not, the sentiment came from the APB Happy Thanksgiving stamp set and was stamped in black.  I added Christmas Mint Trendy Page Dots and Cherry Limeade Trendy Twine to the top of the tags.  To finish off the cards, I added sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley with Bearly Art precision glue.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment: