Thursday, December 07, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine~Quick Christmas Treats

Hello all! I am on the Trendy Twine blog today with some quick Christmas treats. I know you have seen me use several Retro Tags and Vintage Inspired Tags from Annie's Paper Boutique lately, and that is because they are the perfect solution for making handmade projects in a snap.
These treats were created with Medium Candy Bags...yes, the ones that fit 7 Hershey's Nuggets in PERFECTLY! Who doesn't need a little chocolate treat in their lives?! I wrapped every other Nugget with patterned paper from The Paper Studio's Old World Winter paper pad. It had a vintage feel, just like the pre-printed tags. 1"x3" is the perfect size of paper to wrap Nuggets with. I prefer to use Glue Dots to adhere the paper to the wrapper. Once the bag was filled with candy, I used 2 strands of Candy Cane Trendy Twine and one strand of Holly Berry Trendy Twine to wrap around the length of the bag. Once the tag was slipped over the twine, I tied a bow with it. To prepare the tags, I added a Candy Cane Trendy Page Dot in a corner, punched a hole in the center, then adhered a stamped sentiment from the APB Let It Snow stamp set. For the first treat, I used the Deer & Friends Retro Tag.
For this treat, I used the North Pole Trading Company Vintage Inspired Tag. I did not add a stamped sentiment due to the large amount of writing already on it. 
The sweet It's Christmas Retro Tag was used on my third treat.
For the finat treat, I used the Jolly Snowman Retro Tag. Now I have a collection of Christmas goodies ready to gift!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

This month the Candy Cane Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler is on sale!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment