Thursday, November 30, 2023

SheetLoad of Vintage Sympathy Cards

Hello all! I am back on the last day of November to share one more SheetLoad of cards that I recently created. These are another set of sympathy cards, but have a very different feel than the last set I posted earlier this month. These were based off the November 2019 SheetLoad of Cards sketch. Now that I have two sets completed, I shouldn't need to make this theme for a while.
The patterned papers are from DCWV's Heirloom stack. They are thin paper, not cardstock, so I did have to be more careful while making these so I wouldn't bend the papers. 
The sentiment is retired from My Craft Spot's With Deepest Sympathy stamp set. I stamped it with Scrapbook.com Dark Chocolate ink.
The cross was a free svg file that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. To finish off the cards, I added a trio of GMD Emerald Waters matte enamel dots. Adhesives used include Bearly Art precision glue and ATG
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment