Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Cookie Boxes

Happy Friday to all!  Christmas is less than a week away!  I have been crafting like crazy trying to get everything done between gifts I am giving and orders I have received.  Am I done yet??  Nope :)  Today I am sharing these fun cookie boxes I made for the people my husband supervises at his job.
 They hold a half dozen of cookies perfectly!  The free SVG file I used to create them is from HERE.  I did change the file to have dashed score lines instead of solid ones.  I used a package of Recollections holiday cardstock that I had purchased from Michael's on Black Friday for only $1.50.  Yes, I am all about the deals!
 The stamped sentiment is from Unity Stamps and the Christmas Baker's Twine is from Oriental Trading.  (Yes, they do have a lot of scrapbooking supplies!)
Oh, and the cookies are soft baked chocolate chip and chocolate vanilla chip :)  Between these two kinds I made 12 dozen cookies that day.  Lots of yummy goodness!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Selected top 3 at 613 Avenue Create!
TOP THREE BADGE

Entering here:
Dec 19 Pumpkin Spice

24 comments:

  1. These boxes are fabulous! I bet your house smelled amazing after baking so many cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are on top of your game! Great job with the cookie boxes and cute tags. They turned out beautifully. Thank you for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable and such a thoughtful gift! The papers you used are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very festive boxes. I love receiving gifts this way. The packaging becomes the gift. I would recycle them the next. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful boxes. Love the colours and design. Thank you for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh yummy cookies. Love your boxes. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the boxes with the window on top! The cookies look yummy too!! You're gonna make a lot of folks happy when they receive these :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! These look AWESOME!!! What a great file to have picked up! I did treats for neighbors and this would have been handy....there is always next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. PRETTY and TASTY :)
    THANK YOU for sharing your INSPIRATION and links Beth!!! You have PERFECT timing, I am taking a break from struggling with a gift box for some perfume, NOW I'm hoping to print off your template and get it to work at long last!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum These look delicious great boxes.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART DECEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Great gifts! I am sure they will be enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, I love this idea! Your little treat boxes are absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely paper choices, Beth, and what a delightful treat for your husband's staff! Very nicely done! Thanks for leaving these on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create! We always enjoy your visits!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful boxes for your homemade YUMMYS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fun gifts...to give and to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These boxes are amazing! So well done and what great gifts. Thank you so much for sharing and thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD.
    Cindy W- DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  17. These treat boxes look awesome! Yummy, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love them. Please send one of those boxes to this address: Scrapper Myra, Puerto Rico... LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great gifts, I love how you dressed them up

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty way to package cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful packaging on what I'm sure are delicious treats!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are fabulous Beth! What a great presentation for these yummy cookies:) They will be a hit!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for entering my CHNC challenge extra for December with your lovely crafting – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete