Monday, December 08, 2014

Peppermint Candy Card

Today I am a guest designer for the new challenge over at My Craft Spot! The theme is Christmas Shaped Cards. This is what I made for inspiration for the challenge.
This card was created from SVG Attic's Sweet Wishes card kit.
Here are the products I used from My Craft Spot:
Joy To The World stamp set
Red and Green Baker's Twine

I hope you will take the time to play in the challenge over at My Craft Spot.  We would love to see your wonderful Christmas shaped cards!  Head on over to My Craft Spot for more inspiration and all the challenge guidelines.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Selected Honorable Mention at 613 Avenue Create!
HONORABLE MENTION BADGE
Entering here:
Dec 11 DL. Art
Dec 31 DL.Art Monthly Linky
Dec 31 Chalk N Stock (chalk ink around outside of card)

10 comments:

  1. Love this, such an adorable design! The touch of glitter is such a great accent too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Looks yummy too with the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I love this beautiful creation so much! The shape is fabulous and so versatile... it can be used for any sweet occasion! The sparkly doily center is gorgeous and I always love your twine! :o) Wonderfully done! (And thank you for the lovely comment! I know you love that present box file as much as I do and I'm so happy you liked my summery version!) :o) Have a happy day, Beth!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing it with us at GetCreative challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too awesome Beth! Love your shaped card! Such an awesome creation. You are totally rocking the challenges over there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Beth, this is stunning :)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for entering my CHNC challenge extra for December with your lovely crafting – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. You are one talented lady.

    ReplyDelete