Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Reindeer Christmas favors

Only 2 more sleeps until Christmas!  When I saw these reindeer candy cane holders HERE, I knew they would be perfect for my neice and nephews.  Well some of them anyway :)
They are super easy to create and I made them shortly before we were having our Christmas with my husband's side of the family.  Using googly eyes and pom-pom noses (some of them even sparkly! ) made them fun and interactive for the kids.  It was a great way to use my envelope punch board.  I am always looking for new ways to use it, so if you have any links to fun EPB projects, please share them with me!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Dec 24 Simon Says Wednesday
Dec 24 Decorate To Celebrate

11 comments:

  1. super duper adorable Beth! They will be a HUGE hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously adorable!
    Merry Christmas!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, Beth! I love Dawn's blog. Your take on the holders is fabs! Thanks for dropping these off at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Beth these are super cute and fun!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! What a clever, clever idea, and beautifully executed, too! Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your JOYFUL creations! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Winter Inspiration” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek! How stinkin' cute are these! I just love them! So glad you shared your Winter Project at Cuttin' and Stampin'!
    Happy Holidays, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great - a really fun idea,

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Christmas gifts!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Happy New Year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete