Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Luminary with Trendy Twine

Good morning! Today I am giving you a sneak peek of a beautiful project that you could give as a gift or keep as a centerpiece throughout the Christmas season. Stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see the whole thing!
It was created from the English Cottage kit at SVG Attic. I used Holly Berry and Cranberry Trendy Twines on it. The gorgeous patterned paper is from DCWV's Holiday Glitzy Glitter stack.

Here are the links to the products I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Holly Berry Trendy Twine      Cranberry Trendy Twine
Holly Berry Trendy Twine - Green & Red - Christmas Bakers TwineCranberry Trendy Twine - Red & White Bakers Twine

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

9 comments:

  1. Beth this is a gorgeous center piece. The twine is a perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Stunning & Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing masterpiece, love the beautiful design! Such gorgeous papers you used! This will be gorgeous during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this beautiful project :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth this is just gorgeous!! I want to make one now!! Maybe for next year! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love all that glitter. The sneak looks great and your project is stunning!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete