Monday, February 01, 2016

Growing In Unity Week WINNERS!!

First of all, I want to thank you all for supporting me during my Growing in Unity week last week!  I was blown away by all of the kind and uplifting comments on all of my posts.  As you know, there are two lucky commenters who will each receive 25 random Unity stamps.  So without further ado, here are the names I chose using Random.org.
Winner #1
Shary (Sharon Nettleship)


Winner #2
Carly Pool 

Congratulations!!  Please send me an email with your mailing address so I can forward it on to the generous ladies at Unity.  Simply click on the "Contact Me" tab at the top of my blog to email me :)

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

9 comments:

  1. Wooohoooo thank you so much Beth Ive contacted you by email :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! This is great news today! Thank you for making my Monday brighter! Congrats Sharon Nettleship!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to both winners!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete