Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Trio of Trio Cards!

Hello my crafty friends!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog and I decided to make three cards since I needed to get more of those made!
 First up is a card that is going to my sister and brother-in-law as today they finalize the adoption of their sweet little princess!  It is a great day for all of us :)  The Crown Trio card file comes from the JGW Off To The Ball set.  I popped the center crown up with foam tape and embellished the card with sequins and Tickled Pink Trendy Twine.  These patterned papers are from DCWV's Nana's Nursery Baby Girl stack.
Next, I created the Easter Egg trio card that is in the JGW Happy Easter set.  Easter is only a month away and I knew I needed to get motivated on those Easter cards!  The eggs are popped up with foam tape and I added three pearls by the sentiment.  The patterned papers are from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan paper pad.
Finally I created the pencil trio card from JGW Campus Capers.  This one will be great to write a note to a teacher or even save it for Teacher Appreciation Week later this spring.
 I embossed the pencils with a linear embossing folder, popped the pencils up with foam tape, and added Totally Black Trendy Twine at the bottom to look like writing.  These patterned papers are from DCWV's Grade School stack.
 I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome Beth! I love all the details!! Love the twine for the pencils too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Beth : )

    I'm back to blogging and getting inspired by your cards already!! You are making me NEED to shop! : )

    Beautiful cards as always.

    Have a great day.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your Sister & BIL! I think the card you made for them is so pretty & Sweet! Your Easter card is CUTE and I love the twine on the 3rd card - looks like your writing.... so FUN! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 of your cards are gorgeous! I love your girly card and especially that it's for new niece, congrats! The Easter hard is so fun and festive! And your 3rd card is fabulous, I especially love how the pencil has the twine to mimic writing! Awesome job on all of these! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete