Saturday, February 20, 2016

SVG Attic Birthday Bash Blog Hop

Welcome to the SVG Attic Birthday Bash blog hop! We are celebrating our second year with SnapDragon Snippets, so we decided to throw a blog hop.  We are so excited to have you join us today!
At each stop of the hop we hope you will be inspired by the creativity of SVG Attic's Inspiration Team AND their Guest Design Team. You are sure to find many wonderful projects that will be at the top of your crafting lists!

You should be arriving from Tracy's blog. If you happened across this post out of order, please head to the SVG Attic blog to start at the beginning of the hop.

Here is what I created for the hop:
 Both of these projects were created from the Make a Wish set at SVG Attic.  There are a ton of cute files in that set that I absolutely love and I know you will too.
 All of the patterned papers I used are from DCWV's brand new Confetti stack.  The confetti pieces are also part of that stack.
 Isn't that candle so pretty on top of the cake slice?
 The twines I used are Raspberry Cupcake and Twisted Lime Trendy Twines.  The embossed white paper is from DCWV as well.


Now how about some blog hop prizes??


2- $15 Gift Certificates to SVG Attic

What do you need to do to be eligible for these amazing prizes?
1. Become a follower and/or email subscriber of each blog in the hop.
2. Leave some comment love at each stop. You can do so until midnight on Sunday, February 21st to be eligible for the prizes.
3. If you do both of the above, check back at the SVG Attic blog for the winners on Tuesday, February 23rd.

We would also love it if you would stop by the SVG Attic Facebook page and give us a "Like"!

Here is the complete blog hop lineup:
Tracy
Beth (You are here, LAST STOP!)

I hope you have enjoyed this stop on our hop! Be sure to head on over to the other stops for more birthday inspiration. Comment and become a follower to be eligible for the prizes!

P.S.  SVG Attic is having an awesome SALE right now!  Get your wishlist files today.

39 comments:

  1. I just love, love, love these! The paper is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely so much FUN!! LOVE the patterns you used. Looks so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers are awsome. Adorable projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects. I like both of them. Colorful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love this kit so much!! Such a cute way to dress up a special gift to a young lady by dropping in a pretty necklace or earrings in the box, or even car keys to give that special new driver his first car, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing projects!!! Love them all!!!! Thanks for sharing and all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, Love, Love this and I must have that paper stack. Thanks for sharing your project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to end the blog party - with cake!!! I also love the candle. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the WONDERFUL ideas! I enjoyed all of the blogs and now want to craft all day so HAPPY CRAFTING everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beth, I love every card you have ever made and this is no exception. The cake is beautiful as well.

    What a great hop! Now to go shopping. I need every file!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the pretty & bright colors!!Love the sweet birthday card and the super cute candle. This is Awesome my friend!! You ROCK!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is super cute 💕

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great file choice and the paper used is awesome. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an awesome project! I love the sneak peek that I saw but this picture is even more amazing! The candle looks fabulous and I love the embossed paper on the side of the cake! Your birthday card is just as adorable! Your projects have been amazing with the new DCWV Confetti Stack, it's definitely a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do love the candle. Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Beth!

    These projects are 2 cute! I love the color combination that you used, perfect for a birthday party!

    Hugs,
    Chriss (aka Chrissy Lou)
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous projects Beth - I love the pretty colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this cake /card set! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your projects, they are great.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the papers you used for your project. Really makes it all pop. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beth I LOVE love love your paper choices! Great birthday project!


    Hugs Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is really my fav of the whole hop! I love the paper and everything! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun colors! And that slice of cake is just my size! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Makes me wish it was my birthday and these were at my party! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beth, you take the cake. Great hop and a terrific team you have. Did you make the cake and give it to Brandon to give to you for your B-day. I hope he filled it with nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous.. Thanks for sharing Loved All the inspiration,, lots to learn..Happy BIrthday..

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE your 3D cake slice and what a fabulous matching Birthday card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Birthday, I'd love a piece of that cake.

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW! Quite Fabulous! Great job Beth!

    ReplyDelete