Monday, February 01, 2016

Peanuts Valentines with Oriental Trading

Good morning!  Today I am sharing a lot of fun Valentine's day projects that I put together using products from Oriental Trading.  
They have SO many fun supplies to choose from to make up goodie bags! This year, they have several items that have Peanuts characters on them.  My boys FLIPPED when they saw these!
First off, I made these simple treat bags.  Inside the Medium Sheer Gift Bags are a Mini Neon Shuttle Pen,  Peanuts Valentine Stickers, and  Nestle Crunch Hearts Candy which has the Peanuts gang on the wrapper too!  I tied the top of the bags with Valentine Ribbon Assortment.
 Next, I have some cute square cards on which I featured the Peanuts Valentine Stickers.  I also used Pink & Red Super 50 Paper PackCardstock Variety PackSelf Adhesive Valentine Pearls & Jewels, andValentine Ribbon Assortment on these.  They are quick and cute, perfect to make several of!
This is a closeup of one. The doily diecut with the sticker is popped up with Foam Tape and I used Stick-Em Mini Adhesive Dots (my favorite dry glue adhesives!) to help adhere the ribbon.
 Last, but definitely not least, I decorated some DIY Notebooks in a sports theme to show you how easy it is to make Valentine's for boys too!  Here is a list of the supplies I used on these DCWV Glitter Basics StackPink & Red Super 50 Paper PackCardstock Variety PackSelf Adhesive Valentine Pearls & JewelsValentine Ribbon AssortmentFoam Tape and very imprtantly, Red Line Double Sided Tape.  I used the double sided tape to adhere the paper to the cover of the notebook because their cover is a white canvas.  I wanted to make sure the paper didn't come off!
Here is the baseball one.  All of the SVG files that I used on these are from SVG Cuts' 24 Valentine's SVG Kit.  
 The football one, which I used a dots embossing folder on the brown heart to make it look more like a real football.
And last, but not least, the basketball one that I also embossed the orange layer on to make it look more realistic.  I added a  Peanuts Valentine's Day Pencil to each of the spirals of these notebooks so they can be ready to use.

Here is a recap of all the products I used from Oriental Trading:


I loved using them all!  Plus my boys were so excited when they saw all the Peanuts products, and the notebooks, and the pens...well, pretty much all of the supplies!  I would highly recommend any and all of them.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

The review of these products is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the samples free of charge by Oriental Trading Co. and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.


Entering here:
Feb 2 TTCRD

19 comments:

  1. These are all great Beth, but my favorite is the Peanuts projects! Hugs Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to shop at OTC-- All your cards and projects are awesome!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes FEBRUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are all so amazing, Beth!! You did such a fabulous job showcasing OT's products!! I love, love the Peanuts ones!! So cute!! Thanks so much for linking up at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck! Everything is ADORABLE Beth! Look at all that work you put into them! LOVE everything! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you were busy putting together all of these fun valentine cards and treats. I love the sport themed balls. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Valentine Challenge. Katie-DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab make for our Love, valentines & anniversary challenge thanks for sharing at CRAFT good luck and hope you will join us again.
    aunty sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you certainly have been busy Beth, all of the projects look great, so much colour and variety, love them all. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes February link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many awesome Valentine gifts and goodies! Love them all! I really love the Peanuts stuff! I think I have to get over to Oriental Trading now! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART February Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Wonderful projects, excellent variety. Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

    Sue - PDE Linky Party DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your projects look amazing! I love the Peanuts theme and those notebooks are fabulous! The sports theme is so fun for your boys! Awesome job on showcasing so many crafty goodies from OT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, Beth. Marvelous! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    Janis, Creator & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Paper Play Sketches, Creator & DT Member
    PDE Linky Party, Creator & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects!! I specially like the notebooks. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great set of projects!! Love your creativity with the football and basketball hearts!! Thanks for joining us for the Craftin Desert Divas Hearts Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beth, these are wonderful! Great idea and super fun Valentines! They came out precious! Thanks for sharing these with us in the DRS Designs Challenge! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the heartcards. They are great and not to pink what mostly boys don't like so much.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are just so very adorable!!! Love the lil snoopy one especially! Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete