Saturday, April 16, 2016

Graduation Card and Layout

Happy Saturday!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  I decided to go with a graduation theme since my 6 year old is going to have his Kindergarten graduation soon and talks about it every day!
First I created the step card from the JGW Up For Grads set.  I used the school colors for the card.  I created a tassel out of Totally Red Trendy Twine for the hat.
Then I made the matching envelope that is included in that set.
Then I created an 8.5x11" graduation layout that is from the Hat's Off SVG Collection.  It is actually a 12x12" layout in the set, but I imported all the pieces into my software and sized them all to fit on a 8.5x11" sheet of paper.
I added some stickers that came with the paper pack along with the SVG's.  I also placed some homemade enamel dots on the page.
I popped up the numbers with foam tape and added a bow of Celebration Trendy Twine.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. I love this Beth! So cute! And congratulations to your son, he made it through kindergarten! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how Wonderful Beth! LOVE the Layout - it'll be perfect in a picture frame! How exciting for your son... Congrats to him! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! this is so sweet!! I remember my daughter's kindergarten graduation like it was yesterday!! She is now nearly 40! giggles! I don't have such a sweet reminder of the day like this. Your son is so blessed to have you!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete