Sunday, April 24, 2016

Trendy Twine~Love & Hugs Card

Good morning my crafty friends!  Today is my day to post over on the Trendy Twine blog.  This month, we are spotlighting Grape Fizz Trendy Twine and here is the card I have to share with you.
 I wanted to keep this card pretty simple and let the sentiment make a bold statement.  The love die and stamp are from Pink and Main.  The papers are from DCWV's Bouquet De Fleur stack.
The beautiful Grape Fizz Trendy Twine made the perfect embellishment, and for the last touch, I added two flowers for a little pop of color.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
Entering here:
April 27 Word Art Wednesday

11 comments:

  1. I sure do like that grape fizz color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Beth!! Love how you accented the twine and spotlighted the sentiment die cut!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Beth... Your card is just so lovely with that pretty purple color and I love the Die word... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth - this is a lovely card creation! thank you for linking up at WAW - best wishes on the draw! Enjoy your week - Gail DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card beth! I love the gorgeous design you created with those pretty papers! That sentiment looks awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Pink & Main Challenges.
    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Pink & Main, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Beth great colors I really like the shadow effect!!
    Have a blessed day Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your wonderful creation! Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge! Pam M. Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really gorgeous and love the paper tearing. So delighted you linked your creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you join us again in our ongoing Challenge. I would love to encourage you with God's Word from 1 John 2:17 which says, "The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever." Have a wonderful week and God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Beth! Love the pretty purples and pop of yellow & Aqua! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete