Thursday, April 28, 2016

Faceless Beauty Card

Good morning!  I am here to share one of the last cards that I have created with you.  It was for a High School aged prayer friend that I have had through the school year.  Her favorite color is coral, so I went with that color as my theme. 
I used Unity's Faceless Beauty stamp set.  I stamped it on vellum and used markers to color it in with accents of white gel pen.  The patterned paper is from a stack by Colorbok.
This stamp set is one that I really love.  You can click HERE and HERE to see the other cards I have created with it!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
April 29 PDE Linky Party
April 30  Crafty Hazelnuts

April 30 DL.Art Monthly

May 1 613 Avenue Create
May 3 TTCRD
May 4 Crafty Gals Corner

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the color combo! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon!
    Hugs,

    Alesssandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Hugs Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so PRETTY!! What a nice card for a young prayer friend I love the printed paper Your image and coloring are fab Have a wonderful Mother's day weekend Beth.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete